Among the numerous loan apps that are currently operating in Nigeria, Money Tree is one of them. If you are considering taking out a loan from them, you will need to install the app. However, since the Money Tree app is not on the Google Play store, the issue of where to find the APK file arises. But not to worry, this post will contain a link to the file, as well as guide you through the Money Tree loan application process. Stay with us!
About the Money Tree Loan App
Money Tree is a mobile loan app that offers short-term loans to Nigerians. The app houses another loan platform known as Mycash in it and is available for download on Android devices.
To use Money Tree, you need to create an account with your phone number and provide some basic information, such as your name, email address, and employment status. You will also need to provide your BVN and bank account details. You can also choose to upload your ID card but this is optional.
Once your account is approved, you can start applying for loans. The amount of money you can borrow depends on your credit history and other factors.
Money Tree loans are typically repaid within 7 – 14 days and they come with very high interest rates.
Money Tree Nigeria Loan App Apk Download
You can download the Moneytree loan app by clicking on the button below. Once the download is complete, proceed to install it on your device, and next, apply for a loan.
Applying for a Loan with Money Tree
Once you have successfully installed the Money Tree Loan App, it’s time to embark on your loan application journey. The app is user-friendly so the process is easy to follow. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you through:
- Launch the Money Tree app and grant it the permissions it will request for.
- Next, input your phone number and a verification code will be sent to your phone.
- Enter the verification code on the Money Tree loan app,
- Now, enter your personal information; name, date of birth, marital status, etc.
- Next, enter your contact information including your emergency contacts.
- Your employment details and banking information complete the details that will be required. Input them.
- After that, click on the “Apply Now” button. If you are lucky, the funds will be sent to your account within 24 hours.
Money Tree Loan Requirements
To be eligible for a Money Tree loan, you have to be a citizen of Nigeria residing in Nigeria and be 18 years and above. And not forgetting, you need to have a job or business.
Money Tree Loan Customer Care Details
If you need to contact the Money Tree/MyCash agents, you can do so using their contact details below:
Phone Number: 0913 893 5668
WhatsApp Number: 0913 893 5668
Pros and Cons of the Money Tree Loan App
- Easy to use
- Quick approval process
- Convenient way to borrow money
- High-interest rates
- Short repayment period
- Not available to everyone
- Can defame you if you default
The Money Tree Loan App is a convenient way to borrow money if you need it quickly. However, the high interest rates and short repayment periods mean that you should only borrow money from Money Tree if you are sure you can repay the loan on time.