When money’s tight and you’re in a pinch for quick loans, the choices can be slim. Traditional banks often ask for documents and collateral, which might not work for you. And if there’s no family backup, things get tougher. But here’s the bright side: Certain loan apps stand out. These apps step up to provide urgent loans in Nigeria, no documents or collateral needed. Today, 8MagicMoney will be diving into these game-changers. So, whether you’re a small business owner or a salaried employee, you’re sure to find a solution that suits your financial needs.
Since launched in 2017, Fairmoney has been saving lives. Many Nigerians now turn to this loan app to get access to quick funds without worrying about what to use as collateral or what documents to provide. Fairmoney can grant you loans of as much as #1,000,000 if they determine that you are capable of paying back.
Taking a loan on Fairmoney is very easy; navigate to Google’s Play store, search for the Fairmoney app, install it, and create your account. Fairmoney will then assess your financial capability and grant you an offer based on that.
Repayment terms on a Fairmoney loan change based on the loan amount – anywhere from 2 weeks to a year. And if you’re looking at a 2-week loan, be prepared for an interest rate of up to 22%.
Branch is a top mobile loan app in Nigeria known for its simplicity and quick, paperwork-free process.
Here’s how it works:
- Download the app and sign up with your phone number.
- Provide some basic info, and you’re ready to apply for a loan.
- Branch uses your phone’s data, including SMS history, to decide on your loan, skipping the need for paperwork.
What Branch offers:
- Loans between ₦5,000 to ₦500,000.
- Interest rates from 14% to 28%, based on loan duration and your credit score.
- Loan periods from 4 to 40 weeks with flexible repayment options.
- Fast loan delivery, often within minutes.
Remember, while Branch doesn’t ask for paperwork, paying back on time will help you get bigger loans later. If you need a quick loan in Nigeria, Branch is a solid choice.
3. Carbon (Paylater)
If you are looking for where to get fast cash online without documentation or paperwork, then Carbon might just be the perfect solution for you.
On Carbon, you can borrow money anytime you like, 24/7. The app is very easy to use, so anyone can navigate it easily. With Carbon, you determine your repayment schedule. This feature gives you the flexibility of repaying your loan in a way that’s most convenient for you. Carbon also offers competitive interest rates which are clearly communicated upfront. There are no hidden charges or fees
Like others listed, getting a loan on Carbon is pretty straightforward; Just install the app and sign up using your real details and the app will check your credit score with the aid of your BVN to determine if you are fit for their loan.
Renmoney is a microfinance bank in Nigeria that offers fast loans without needing documents or things like collateral. Even though they’re a bank, getting a loan with them is easy and quick.
Why is Renmoney cool?
- Fast Money: Once they say yes to your loan, you’ll get your money in just one day.
- Easy Payback: You can choose how you want to pay them back.
- Simple Process: No need for lots of papers or other stuff. Just give them some basic info.
- Trusted: This bank is watched over by the Central Bank of Nigeria, so you can trust them.
But, Renmoney does have some rules. You need to be aged 22-59, have a regular job, and live or work in a place where Renmoney is.
In short, Renmoney can be a good place to get a quick loan in Nigeria. They might not be first on our list, but they’re still a good option when you need money fast.
5. Aella Credit
If you need a fast loan without all the paperwork, check out Aella Credit. It’s a company in Nigeria that makes getting loans simple and fast.
Why Aella Credit stands out:
- Fast Disbursement: Once they approve your loan, they send it to your account super quick, like in minutes!
- No Documentation: You don’t need to give them any papers, making things easier for you.
- Easy Payback: They let you choose how and when you want to pay back. So it fits with when you get your salary.
- Interest: They offer good rates, but remember, it can change based on how much you borrow and for how long.
How to get a loan from Aella Credit:
- Get the Aella Credit app on your phone.
- Sign up with your info.
- Pick how much money you need and when you’ll pay it back.
- Wait a bit for them to check and say yes.
- Once they say yes, they’ll send the money straight to your account.
To wrap up, if you need money quickly, Aella Credit is a good place to go. No paperwork, no stress, just fast and easy loans. If money’s tight, think about giving them a try.
6. Quickcheck Loan App
Need quick money without the documentation stress? QuickCheck might be the answer for you. It’s an app for Android phones that gives people in Nigeria fast loans.
Here’s how QuickCheck does it:
- Smart Tech: QuickCheck uses cool technology to see if you can pay back the loan. They look at things like how you’ve paid back loans before and how much you earn.
- Paperwork-Free: One of the best things about QuickCheck is that you don’t need lots of papers. This makes many people in Nigeria love using it.
What’s good about QuickCheck?
- Super Quick: They say yes or no to your loan really fast, usually in just a few minutes.
- No Need for Collateral: You don’t have to give them anything like property to get the loan. That’s less worry for you.
- Choose Your Payback Time: They let you decide how long you want to take to pay back, from 15 days up to 6 months.
- Good Interest Rates: Their interest rates start as low as 5% per month, which is one of the best around.
But remember, even though they don’t ask for a lot of papers, you still need to have a verified Bank Verification Number (BVN) and a way to earn money. QuickCheck wants to make sure you can pay back the loan.
Developed by Opera Software, Okash is a loan app that can give you a loan without any documentation.
- Who Can Use It? Okash is great for small business owners and people with regular jobs who sometimes need extra cash fast.
- How Much Can You Borrow? The smallest loan is N3,000, but if you’ve got a good credit score, you can borrow up to N500,000.
Why Okash stands out:
- Super Quick: After you apply, they’ll give you an answer and, if they say yes, send you the money really fast.
- No Papers Needed: Just download the app, put in your details, and ask for a loan.
- You Choose How to Pay Back: You decide how and when you’ll pay them back.
But, always be careful when borrowing money. Make sure you can pay back on time to keep your credit score good. Also, many users have complained about the high-interest rates of Okash, so keep that in mind.
One more thing: Okash is only for people between 20 and 55 years old. So, if you’re younger or older, you might need to look somewhere else.
Next on our list of apps that can grant you urgent loans fast without documentation, is Umba. Founded in 2018 by entrepreneur Tiernan Kennedy, this app lets you borrow money easily without any paperwork.
Here’s a quick look at what Umba offers:
- Instant Loans on Your Phone: With Umba, you can borrow up to N500,000 right from your smartphone. No need to visit a bank or fill out tons of forms.
- More than Just Loans: Umba isn’t just about loans. You can also save money, pay bills, and do a lot more with it. It’s like having a bank in your pocket.
- How to Get Started? Just download the app, sign up, and ask for your loan. If everything looks good, you’ll get your money in less than 24 hours.
- Pay Back Easily: The best part? Umba gets that sometimes we all face financial squeezes. So, they give you flexible options to pay back. You might even get up to 12 months, depending on your loan size.
In short, if you need cash quickly and don’t want to deal with paperwork, Umba is a great option. It’s quick, easy, and super convenient. So why not give it a shot?
9. Kuda Overdraft
Even though Kuda is not your traditional loan app, they do give out loans in the form of overdraft which is always available to you whenever you need it.
Kuda Overdraft is a short-term loan offered by Kuda Bank. It allows you to spend money above your account balance up to a limit. Kuda Overdraft is a good option if you need to cover an unexpected expense or if you need to wait for your next paycheck.
To qualify for Kuda Overdraft, you must:
- Be a Kuda Bank customer
- Have a good credit history
- Use your Kuda account actively
The amount of Kuda Overdraft you can get will depend on your credit history and how actively you use your Kuda account. The maximum Kuda Overdraft amount is ₦150,000.
Kuda Overdraft has a daily interest rate of 0.3%. This means that you will pay 0.3% of the amount you borrow every day until you pay back the entire overdraft. For example, if you borrow ₦10,000, you will pay ₦30 in interest every day.
Kuda Overdraft is a great option if you need urgent money without documentation as the cash is always available in your Kuda account and can always be withdrawn anytime without you applying for it.
10. Money in Minutes Loan
Wrapping up the list of platforms that can grant you an urgent loan in Nigeria without documentation is Money in Minutes, a loan company that grants quick loans to Nigerians, both businesses and individuals. without collateral and unnecessary documentation.
- Quick: You can get the loan fast, even with bad credit.
- Flexible Payment: Pay back the loan in 3 to 12 months.
- Good Interest Rates: Starts from 15%.
- Easy to Apply: Apply online or on their app.
How to Qualify?:
- Be from Nigeria and at least 18.
- Have a Nigerian ID and bank account.
- Earn money regularly.
If interested, check their website or app.
In conclusion, these apps provide a great solution for urgent loans without requiring any documentation. Whether you’re facing an emergency or just in need of quick cash, these apps have got you covered. Remember: Check the terms and conditions of each app before you borrow, borrow responsibly, and only borrow what you can comfortably pay back.